Our Transportation Department places a top priority on the safety of each student in our district. We support all district transportation needs such as busing students to and from school each day, providing special needs transportation, accommodating all extracurricular and activity trip busing needs, and providing vehicles for employees to attend workshops and conferences.
Our school bus drivers possess a Commercial Driver's License and pass the state bus driver certification. We're proud of our safety record and the years of service it has provided the Heber-Overgaard District.
- Do not throw objects inside or out of the bus.
- Noise should be at a level acceptable to both the driver and/or coaches.
- Keep the bus clean, and throw trash in the proper containers.
- Remain in your seat.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- No glass containers.
- Keep the aisle clear.
- Do not compromise the safety of yourself or others.
- Students will follow directions given by the bus driver and/or the coaches.
- The school, bus driver, and/or coaches are not responsible for personal items left unattended on the bus.