Heber-Overgaard Schools
Stack of books and a student looking into a microscope
Proud Home of the Mustangs

Registration & Immunizations

Welcome to our community! We know you will love the small-town feel of Heber-Overgaard and the friendly neighbors you will grow to love. Whether your child is entering kindergarten for the first time or you are transferring from another school, you will find all the forms and information you need right here.


To enroll at one of the schools in the Heber-Overgaard Unified School District, you will need to fill out a registration form and contact information sheet. When you arrive at the school office, please have with you:

  • Child’s original birth certificate
  • Immunization records
  • Proof of residency


Students holding up signs with question marksWe abide by all Arizona laws regarding immunizations, which require every student to complete an immunization history at the time of enrollment. Students must be current on their immunizations unless parents submit an exemption form with the health office. We expect parents and guardians to keep the health office informed of any new immunizations the child receives. For more information about required immunizations, please read the appropriate documents on this page.