Heber-Overgaard Unified School District takes great pride in setting up students for complete academic and athletic success. We encourage you and your child to stay informed and participate in our 2021–2022 sports!
Athletics Clearance Procedures
A parent/guardian must set-up an account and complete all of the following clearance requirements on Register My Athlete before their student-athlete(s) will be allowed to participate in athletics activities. All student-athletes from the same family should be entered under one parent/guardian account. At no time should there be two accounts for the same student-athlete. Please contact your school’s Athletics office should you forget the email or password for the account.
Read Electronic Documents
- HOUSD Student-Athlete Code of Conduct
- AIA MTBI/Concussion Annual Statement and Acknowledgement
- Assumption of Risk Statement
- Drug Testing Program Consent
e-Signatures for terms of participation:
Upload Additional Documents
- AIA Physical Examination Form (must be stamped by the doctor's office)
- AIA Brainbook and Opioid Course
- AIA Consent to Treat